Hi welcome to my blog. My name is Joy aka GLOSSette. I am just an average gal in her mid 20's trying to live life in this money eating world. Currently, I'm OBSESSED with Filofaxes or planners/agendas in general. I do also love all things to do with makeup, beauty, organization, and living on a budget. I have two Youtube channel both listed below. My blog is just an extension of Youtube as well as quirky things I do and find in my daily life.
My YOUTUBE Beauty Channel My Organization/ Vlog Channel TWITTER: get updates POLYVORE: My Fashion Look Book
- Ever heard of Windscribe #VPN? Check out @windscribecom https://t.co/a8VnuRXt7k 2 years ago
- Go check out the new series #aseriesofunfortunateevents sooooo good but I so wanna slash Count Olaf. HATE him so much! 3 years ago
- Check out @sweetlegs_ca :) They have the softest leggings in a variety of patterns. Thanks to my sister-in-law for telling me about them. 3 years ago
- Happy 2017 :) 3 years ago
- Hope y'all have a safe New Year Eve. It's snowing where I am so hope it won't get too bad to drive home tonight. 3 years ago
Monthly Archives: July 2010
Freeman came out with a new line of products called the SuperFruits which are natural antioxidant skincare. Superfruits provides antioxidant rich
This might be a little bit of a touchy subject but if you’re like me you tend to sweat a bit more. For me its only in the armpits area. So any antiperspirant or deodorant that is clinical strength I’m willing to try. The Secret Clinical Strength Action Sport is said to
This is the most eco-friendliest skincare brand that I have ever found in the beauty industry. Some brands claim to be paraben free but they also include other ingredients that are not so great for the skin. Parabens have been a huge issue in terms of cosmetics and skincare so if your concerned go check out my post all about parabens. You just gotta note that if something is that great Continue reading
Natural skincare and makeup products are very “IN” these days b/c they are great for the skin and great for the environment. A lot of people think that if a product is labeled natural that there is 95-100% natural ingredients in it. If you are like the rest of them you are WRONG!
So I saw the Burt’s Bee one. I tried it and it was sooooooooo silky smooth. I believe it was the
As with any brand or product, kits are the best to try out a whole range of products. There are kits to fit all your needs. They are even better if