Hi welcome to my blog. My name is Joy aka GLOSSette. I am just an average gal in her mid 20's trying to live life in this money eating world. Currently, I'm OBSESSED with Filofaxes or planners/agendas in general. I do also love all things to do with makeup, beauty, organization, and living on a budget. I have two Youtube channel both listed below. My blog is just an extension of Youtube as well as quirky things I do and find in my daily life.
My YOUTUBE Beauty Channel My Organization/ Vlog Channel TWITTER: get updates POLYVORE: My Fashion Look Book
- Ever heard of Windscribe #VPN? Check out @windscribecom https://t.co/a8VnuRXt7k 2 years ago
- Go check out the new series #aseriesofunfortunateevents sooooo good but I so wanna slash Count Olaf. HATE him so much! 3 years ago
- Check out @sweetlegs_ca :) They have the softest leggings in a variety of patterns. Thanks to my sister-in-law for telling me about them. 3 years ago
- Happy 2017 :) 3 years ago
- Hope y'all have a safe New Year Eve. It's snowing where I am so hope it won't get too bad to drive home tonight. 3 years ago
This entry was posted in A - F, Clean & Clear, M- R, Makeup & Skincare, NYC, Reviews and tagged acne, acne prone skin, affordable, cheap, cheap makeup, Clean & Clear, Drugstore, drugstore foundation, Dual Action Moisturizer, liquid foundation, MAC NC 25, makeup, Makeup & Skincare, moisturizer, NYC, NYC Liquid Foundation, NYC Smooth Skin Liquid Makeup, oily skin, review, reviews, skincare, walmart. Bookmark the permalink.