GLOSSette here! Welcome to another week of my weekly diary views where you can basically “stalk” me and see what I have done all week. This week I decided to change things up and do the check box system. I didn’t really like it afterall as you see the end of the week got a bit slim. Friday I had a work party so I was prepping for that in the morning. I got sick of my thick unrully hair so I decided to trim and thin it. I do it on my own cuz I got thinning and trimming scissors. I am not pro by all means but the way I do it turns out to look real nice. The ends are initially cut quite blunt but it turns out great afterwards. All in all saving me 30 bucks. Also there were too many things I had to get done in the weekend that I just didn’t have time to put it in my Filofax….I think having the small amount of space to write in deterred me from it too.
Hi welcome to my blog. My name is Joy aka GLOSSette. I am just an average gal in her mid 20's trying to live life in this money eating world. Currently, I'm OBSESSED with Filofaxes or planners/agendas in general. I do also love all things to do with makeup, beauty, organization, and living on a budget. I have two Youtube channel both listed below. My blog is just an extension of Youtube as well as quirky things I do and find in my daily life.
My YOUTUBE Beauty Channel My Organization/ Vlog Channel TWITTER: get updates POLYVORE: My Fashion Look Book
- Ever heard of Windscribe #VPN? Check out @windscribecom https://t.co/a8VnuRXt7k 2 months ago
- Go check out the new series #aseriesofunfortunateevents sooooo good but I so wanna slash Count Olaf. HATE him so much! 7 months ago
- Check out @sweetlegs_ca :) They have the softest leggings in a variety of patterns. Thanks to my sister-in-law for telling me about them. 7 months ago
- Happy 2017 :) 7 months ago
- Hope y'all have a safe New Year Eve. It's snowing where I am so hope it won't get too bad to drive home tonight. 7 months ago