Hi welcome to my blog. My name is Joy aka GLOSSette. I am just an average gal in her mid 20's trying to live life in this money eating world. Currently, I'm OBSESSED with Filofaxes or planners/agendas in general. I do also love all things to do with makeup, beauty, organization, and living on a budget. I have two Youtube channel both listed below. My blog is just an extension of Youtube as well as quirky things I do and find in my daily life.
My YOUTUBE Beauty Channel My Organization/ Vlog Channel TWITTER: get updates POLYVORE: My Fashion Look Book
- Ever heard of Windscribe #VPN? Check out @windscribecom https://t.co/a8VnuRXt7k 2 years ago
- Go check out the new series #aseriesofunfortunateevents sooooo good but I so wanna slash Count Olaf. HATE him so much! 2 years ago
- Check out @sweetlegs_ca :) They have the softest leggings in a variety of patterns. Thanks to my sister-in-law for telling me about them. 2 years ago
- Happy 2017 :) 2 years ago
- Hope y'all have a safe New Year Eve. It's snowing where I am so hope it won't get too bad to drive home tonight. 2 years ago
Category Archives: Tips
Just a quick post on why you should wash your face twice a day. My mom always says there is no need especially for her since she has really dry skin she just kinda tones in the morning and washes … Continue reading
Natural skincare and makeup products are very “IN” these days b/c they are great for the skin and great for the environment. A lot of people think that if a product is labeled natural that there is 95-100% natural ingredients in it. If you are like the rest of them you are WRONG!
If you are a makeup artist or just any average girl that likes makeup, you probably hate these. These are thing tings that come in duo, trio, or quad eyeshadows mostly when you buy from drugstore. And the first thing you do when you get your palette you are so happy to toss them out of your sight. DUN DUN DUN…
Here is a great tip using a product you can find at a drugstore for a very decent price. Based on the title… you’ve guessed it. BABY OIL!! It can be any brand. I have only tried the Johnson’s Baby Oil b/c my skin sometimes react to certain products and I thought this is a well trusted brand. So I can’t speak for the quality of other brands. Continue reading