Hi welcome to my blog. My name is Joy aka GLOSSette. I am just an average gal in her mid 20's trying to live life in this money eating world. Currently, I'm OBSESSED with Filofaxes or planners/agendas in general. I do also love all things to do with makeup, beauty, organization, and living on a budget. I have two Youtube channel both listed below. My blog is just an extension of Youtube as well as quirky things I do and find in my daily life.
My YOUTUBE Beauty Channel My Organization/ Vlog Channel TWITTER: get updates POLYVORE: My Fashion Look Book
- Ever heard of Windscribe #VPN? Check out @windscribecom https://t.co/a8VnuRXt7k 2 years ago
- Go check out the new series #aseriesofunfortunateevents sooooo good but I so wanna slash Count Olaf. HATE him so much! 2 years ago
- Check out @sweetlegs_ca :) They have the softest leggings in a variety of patterns. Thanks to my sister-in-law for telling me about them. 2 years ago
- Happy 2017 :) 2 years ago
- Hope y'all have a safe New Year Eve. It's snowing where I am so hope it won't get too bad to drive home tonight. 2 years ago
Tag Archives: organic
This is the most eco-friendliest skincare brand that I have ever found in the beauty industry. Some brands claim to be paraben free but they also include other ingredients that are not so great for the skin. Parabens have been a huge issue in terms of cosmetics and skincare so if your concerned go check out my post all about parabens. You just gotta note that if something is that great Continue reading
Natural skincare and makeup products are very “IN” these days b/c they are great for the skin and great for the environment. A lot of people think that if a product is labeled natural that there is 95-100% natural ingredients in it. If you are like the rest of them you are WRONG!
So recently I have found that my skin has been really good to me due to good skincare routine. Click on YIPPEE to watch my updated skincare vid for oily skin. I wanted something that is not heavy coverage for days that I’m not doing too much (going to the grocery store, etc). I have tried Physicians Formula products in both the Organic Wear line and the Mineral Wear line and I am so happy with it. With that said, I was not hesitant to get the Organic Wear Tinted Moisturizer even tho at the store I bought it at did not have a tester so I couldn’t test the color or consistency of the product. Continue reading