Hi welcome to my blog. My name is Joy aka GLOSSette. I am just an average gal in her mid 20's trying to live life in this money eating world. Currently, I'm OBSESSED with Filofaxes or planners/agendas in general. I do also love all things to do with makeup, beauty, organization, and living on a budget. I have two Youtube channel both listed below. My blog is just an extension of Youtube as well as quirky things I do and find in my daily life.
My YOUTUBE Beauty Channel My Organization/ Vlog Channel TWITTER: get updates POLYVORE: My Fashion Look Book
- Ever heard of Windscribe #VPN? Check out @windscribecom https://t.co/a8VnuRXt7k 2 months ago
- Go check out the new series #aseriesofunfortunateevents sooooo good but I so wanna slash Count Olaf. HATE him so much! 7 months ago
- Check out @sweetlegs_ca :) They have the softest leggings in a variety of patterns. Thanks to my sister-in-law for telling me about them. 7 months ago
- Happy 2017 :) 7 months ago
- Hope y'all have a safe New Year Eve. It's snowing where I am so hope it won't get too bad to drive home tonight. 7 months ago
Tag Archives: primer
GLOSSette here! It seems like I haven’t done a makeup related blog post in such a long time. Well you are in for a treat. Thank you to Tanisha my awesome YouTube friend for sending me a little something. Well… … Continue reading
GLOSSette here!!! If you know me I tend to like to try out products right when I buy then so I can review em for ya`ll. This time around that was not the case but hey I still go around … Continue reading
I went to pick up some essentials that I need. First I needed a sunscreen for my face to wear under my makeup since the foundation I’m using only gives me SPF 6. I felt like my face is getting … Continue reading
I’m finally back doing a post on my blog. Sorry… school has just been so crazy. This is the first time I’ve taken 5 courses at once. Plus I was on and off sick for a while and last week … Continue reading
I don’t know about you but I have a hard time finding concealers that are good for under eyes.. you know the ones that cover eye bags and dark circles.